2008年10月6日月曜日

Movies are wonderful!!

During the summer vacation, I watched 3 movies: “Detroit Metal City,” “Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea” and “I Am Legend.”
I saw the former 2 ones at the theater and the latter one on DVD.
Now I’m going to introduce my favorite movie “Terminator 2: Judgment Day,” and criticize “Detroit Metal City” that I watched lately. Incidentally, I forgot my wallet in the theater when I watched D.M.C.


First, I’d like to tell about “Terminator 2: Judgment Day.” It released in 1991 and gained big reputations. In 1991 I was 3 years old, so I didn’t watch it at the theater of course, and watched on TV when I grew up. Following the previous work, the same android T-800 (T stands for Terminator) appears in the story. But he is different from the previous work, and protects John Connor from a liquid metal new android T-1000 that aims at killing John. In adding to unfolding the exciting story, powerful computer graphics and explosions make us much more excited. I’ve watched this movie more than 5 times, but I’ve never been tired. I really recommend it to you all.


Next, I’m going to write about criticizing “Detroit Metal City.” It has been published as comic books. The story is about Negishi who aims to be a pop musician play an active part in metal music scene. He belongs to metal band “Detroit Metal City,” and he experiences a lot of happenings. I think casting is very nice, but I prefer the comics to the movie because the story is really boring. When I give points to this movie, I give 2 or 3 points within 10 points.

0 件のコメント: